Wednesday 27 July 2016

Time Limit

I was so sad because one of my Classmate on Senior High School died.

Honestly, I'm not close to him but He is kind of 'bond to everyone' person.
One thing I remember about him is He always disturb me when I'm with my boyfriend (at that time).

I know him as good in person, caring and helping each other.
I know him as extrovert and having many friends.
I know him as famous people (cause his junior high school was on Cimeng 19).

At glance, He is good person.

Beside any mistakes He have done when He lost.



We'd never know how long we'll stay in this small world, I would say sorry for everyone that I've ever hurted.

And for you, I'd never hate you, I'm just netralizing my heart, myself to not loving you again, to realize we're not supposed to be together because of Allah and to be friend again.

Rest In Peace,
Odai.

May God Bless Your Soul.


Salam,
Sabila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Perempuan